Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sinful Colors - Smokin'

Today I wanted to show you this awesome slate grey from
Sinful Colors Muse collection called "Smokin."
This by far is one of the best slate grey colors I have found in a long while.
Smokin is the perfect slate grey cream that was opaque in 2 coats. 
It applied nice and smooth and dried fast with a glossy finish.  I gotta admit I'm pretty impressed with Sinful Colors lately (the $1.99 price tag helps too). 
I decided to layer Orly's "Too Fab" on top.  It makes me happy.  Its just so sparkly and fun but still sophisticated.  Below is a bad pic with flash of Smokin on its own (from my personal instagram with sadly gets more attention than the LLL instagram @ezzimcgee)
FYI...this is 2 coats with NO top coat.  The color with flash is the true color. 
The pic above (with the glitter) is leaning a bit green/blue.

Anyone else liking Sinful Colors?

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if this is a little late, but welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! =D
    Love the mani you'v done, grey and gold looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete