Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sally Hansen Black and Blue

Today I wanted to show you a swatch of Sally Hansen's
Black and Blue

First let me say that ever since I tried the Complete Salon Manicure line of polishes (top and base coat included) I fell in love. 
These polishes are smooth, buttery, go on perfectly and last forever.
Black and Blue is one of the Fall 2012 colors that I grabbed but never had a chance to swatch.
I regret it.  This color is gorgeous!
Just look at color shift in the bottle...the blackened blue/teal, emerald, purple. 
Its like some sort of sultry peacock.
I used 3 coats here because it was more sheer than I expected along with a coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat (red bottle).  Like I said before, the fomula was great.  The wider brush allows me more control and quicker application.  It dries at a normal speed, faster with the Insta-Dri top coat.  I have found that most of this line self-levels and rarely has bald spots.
I love the color shift in this polish...its soft and subtle but still maintains some depth.  Does that make sense? 
 These pictures don't show the deep emerald in this polish, but trust me its there.
If you haven't grabbed this one I recommend doing it now before it's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment