Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Revlon Enchanting with subtle stamping

Today I wanted to show you a swatch of Revlon's Enchanting
with some subtle stamping with Zoya Jinx.
Enchanting, from Revlon's Spring 2013 Bubble Gum Days collection, is a bright lavender purple creme.  It has a barely noticeable pink shimmer in the bottle, that unfortunately does not translate to the nail.  The formula is very smooth and easy.  I used 2 coats of Enchanting, stamped with Zoya Jinx-beautiful copper/bronze (one of my freebies) and 1 coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri (red bottle).
I used Pueen plate 15 for the full nail design.  If you have not heard of Pueen, look it up.  They have great designs that I have not seen anywhere else.  I have tested each plate, and with the exception of a few they all work great....very clean lines. There are a few designs that are way to detailed and they end up being blobs (I can deal with 3 designs not working out of all of them). The full nail images are long enough for short to medium (my current length) nails and have the built in half moon at the bottom of the full nail images.  I might be able to get the full stamp if my nails were a little longer, but it would be stretching it. You can find them on Amazon for around $18.
I love this purple!  I also really love Jinx.  Can't wait to try her on her own!  These two colors created such a lovely subtle mani.  From far away you cant even tell there is a stamp, just shimmer, but up close you can see the delicate pattern. 

No comments:

Post a Comment