Monday, December 3, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challange - Day 3 Christmas Movie

As I said last week I am following along with Nicole's 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge. 
Today is "Christmas Movie"
As soon as I saw the challenge for today I knew I would do
"A Charlie Brown Christmas."
This is the first time in a long time that I have done detail work on my nails and you can tell.  It's a bit sloppy, but it will do....I need better brushes that's for sure.
Snoopy could look a little better....hey at least he is somewhat recognizable! 
A little fact you probably don't know....I'm a lefty.  That means that my left hand got nothing more than some snowflakes falling on the  snow.  Looking back I probably shouldn't have defined the ground/skyline with black....it would have looked better just snowflakes on a gradient background.  O well.  It still looks neat.

Gradient Base:  OPI-Swimsuit...Nailed It, Savina-Sparkling Waters, Sally Hansen-White On and Snow Globe
Snow: China Glaze-White Cap
Snoopy: Sally Hansen-White On, Expres-so Yellow and Rapid Red, Pure Ice-Black Out, Revlon-Posh
Charlie Brown Christmas Tree: China Glaze-Mahogany Magic and Cha Cha Cha, Sally Hansen-Rapid Red, Revlon-Posh, Pure Ice-Black Out
Snoopy House:  Sally Hansen-Rapid Red and White On
Extra Trees:  Revlon-Posh, China Glaze-Cha Cha Cha and Mahogany Magic,
Sally Hansen-White On

This one was pretty fun. I definitely need more practice doing this kind of detail work. 
Until next time head over to Nicole's blog to check out her design as well as the other participants.




No comments:

Post a Comment