Friday, November 30, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challange - Day 2

 The wonderful Nicole over at Dipped in Lacquer put together this awesome Christmas Nail Art Challenge for this holiday season. 
I missed out on Day 1 (Red & Green) but decided to jump on the wagon for the rest of it. 
Hop on over to Nicole's blog to check out her mani's as well as the list of other bloggers participating in the challenge.  I'm not technically participating....I don't have enough street cred for that yet, but cant hurt to play along...right?

I used Sally Hansen "Blue Blast" (Insta-Dri), "Snow Globe" (Complete Salon Manicure-2012 Fall Collection), and stamped with "Whirlwind White" (Insta-Dri)
I used BM-323 (2012 plates) for the full snowflake design.  There is also 2 individual snowflake designs on BM-319 I believe if you want to add extras or do an accent nail.
Btw....check out how awesome Sally Hansen's "Snow Globe" is.  Its a mix of tiny iridescent glitters mixed with large iridescent glitters that flash every time you move your hands.  I had no application trouble with this one - really easy to get the large hex glitters on without doing the dabbing technique.  Have you seen the rest of the new Fall 2012 Complete Salon Manicure line?  So pretty!  Finally....am I right?  Seems like forever since they added any new colors.

Ill be back soon with new swatches.  Its been a bit cray cray at my house the past couple of weeks.  We are in the middle of a remodel....does a number on your hands.  On top of that the cold weather is reaking havoc on my hands/cuticles....im currently at war with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment