Sunday, November 4, 2012

do you Tokidoki?

I grabbed this pretty little Tokidoki nail polish in
the clearance bin at Sephora.  Who doesn't love a good sale?
This beautiful purple number is called "Stellina"
Stellina has ultra fine bright purple glitter and a large bright magenta glitters.
It goes on pretty sheer so I knew I would need to layer it over something else.  The closest purple in my stash is Sally Hansen "Vigorous Violet"....which is a great color on its own.
If you ignore the glare and my out of focus finger you can see the different glitters in the bottle....really really pretty.
I layered 1 coat of Stellina it over 2 coats of Vigorous Violet.  It applied nicely and dried quick with a roughish texture.  I used 2 coats of Seche Vite to smooth out the texture.  
It would probably take 3 coats for full opacity if you just wanted to use the glitter.
Have y'all tried any Tokidoki that you I should take a look at?

and...
here is a gratuitous pic of my Cricket to get you through the week





No comments:

Post a Comment