Thursday, November 1, 2012

Quick Swatch Spam - I'm not Lion

Just wanted to share a quick swatch of China Glaze's "I'm Not Lion."
If you follow my instagram (@lovelylacqueredlife) you have probably already seen it, but for those of you that don't here is a quick swatch.
This polish is a full glitter polish with a sandy/champagne color to it.  Its full of silver and light gold glitter...with a healthy dose of holographic glitter thrown in
Here is it out of focus on purpose so you can see the holo glitter going on. 
This polish is so sparkley!! Whenever my had caught the least little bit of light I would have to stop and stare.  It applied nicely, opaque in 2 coats, and dried pretty quick.  It does dry with a grainy almost matte finish.  I used two coats of Seche Vite over top to smooth out the finish and give it a great shine.....really brought out the sparkle.
Cant wait to try China Glaze's Holiday 2012 collection.  They have glitters very similar.


No comments:

Post a Comment