Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween Y'all!!

I did this mani on Monday and forgot to share.
Since I didnt have a chance to do another one for Halloween day I figured I show you this one.  The orange is from Pure Ice.  Its a nice bright orange pearl (missing the sticker so I dont know what color is it....sorry) that applied very nicely with 2 coats.  If I haven't said it yet.....Pure Ice really surprises me.  Every one I have tried has been awesome!  They apply nicely (my black is a one coater!!) and they wear well too.  I have no problem with a $2 nail polish that is awesome. 
I stamped using a mix of Bundle Monster and Cheeky plates with Konad black polish.  The full nail skull pattern is from the Cheeky 2012 summer set...its actually the main reason I bought that set.  My only complaint is that everything but the skulls is the stamp/paint part.  So until I started using the 'special' polish it was almost impossible to use....very smeary/blobby. The big skull and pumpkin is from the Bundle Monster 2011 plates 224-225. 
Have a spooktackular night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment