Friday, December 7, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge Day 5 - Snowman


Today's challenge is Snowman....and I'll be honest I didnt try very hard.
It has been a long and stressful week so I didn't go all out on this one.
I did, however, get a chance to use my I Love Nail Polish "Up to Snow Good" which made be happy.  Snow...Snowman...same thing right?
I used 2 coats of Color Clubs "Metamorphosis", 1 sheer coat of China Glaze "White Cap," and 2 coats of I Love Nail Polish "Up to Snow Good."  Wow, that is a lot of layering even for me, but look at the close up....there is so much wonderful going on here
Here are all the colors I used in this mani
I fully intend on doing an entire post of my I Love Nail Polishes...because they are awesome and deserve their own thunder.  Until then please stop by Nicole's blog to check out her Snowman nail art for today along with all the others participating in the Christmas Nail Art Challange.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment