Wednesday, December 19, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge Day 9 - Christmas Wreath

 Monday was Day 9 - Christmas Wreath
Sorry for posting these so late, but it has been a busy few days...you know with it being Christmas and all.  
For this mani I decided to have some fun with my Cheeky Rhinestones and a little stamping.  My ring finger served as the accent nail with the "Christmas Wreath" made entirely of green rhinestones and a hand painted bow.  In person this mani was much more sparkly.  Both the OPI and China Glaze base colors are beautiful glass fleck polishes...sad it wouldn't capture on camera....to much awesome I guess.
I failed to take a picture of my nail plate and stamping polish I used.  I used plate BM14(2010 set) and Revlon's 24k.
One more post and I'll be caught up.  Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment