Saturday, December 8, 2012

Color Club True Fashion 2012 - Editorial

Today I would like to show you a mani I did in between the Christmas Nail Art Challange.
Color Club's Editorial from the Fall 2012 True Fashion Collection
Gah....just look at that gorgeous duo-chrome.  This polish is yet another addition to the large family of Channel Peridot dupes....and there is nothing wrong with that now is there?
This one is a bit greener than most I have seen.  Many of the Peridot dupes are kind of murky mustard/yellow which makes me look like I have a liver disfunction.
Editorial is a green/gold chrome base that shifts from bronze to green and turquoise blue.  I have seen many Peridot dupes that don't have this much of a dramatic shift.  Editorial definately translates from the bottle to the nail. 
The chrome effect of this polish really surprised me.  I could see my reflection in them....no joke.
Application was great.  This is 2 coats plus a top coat (Sally Hansen Insta-Dri).  This polish does have a slight issue with showing brush strokes...as most chrome effects do, but its not hard to make it look smooth.
Needless to say I'm in love with this color.  If you are looking to buy a Peridot dupe this is the one to buy!!  I have Editorial's sister "Port-folio" to show you next week.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment