Wednesday, May 1, 2013

NOTD: Zelda Nails - Happy Birthday Hubs

It's been about a week since I blogged last....life is crazy...sorry.
Today is my husbands birthday and to commemorate the day I used one of my new MJ nail plates from (MyOnlineShop) to stamp the logo of his favorite video game....Zelda!

I didn't take as many pictures of my nails as normal mainly for time reasons, but you get the idea.  Just a plain and simple mani with a small stamp.  I used 2 coats of China Glaze Running in Circles (best green foil fleck ever!!) and stamped with Revlon 24k and MJ plate XIV.

This post isn't really a review post (I will do a more thorough one later) but I did want to show you the plates I picked up from the new MJ plate release.  If you would like to see what the other plates in the collection look like head on over to Spellbinding Nails (Sarah always has the word on new plates - both indie and commercial).
The special edition plate is full of Disney and many more popular characters!! 
 XIX has some really neat full nail images plus a bunch of great text for all occations.  Soo much on this plate to love.  The text images are small and can be hard to read, but they have to fit on your nail afterall.
XIV is popular logo central!!  
 Im not going to lie.  I wanted this plate mainly for the Doctor Who and Mario images, but there are some other really cool ones as well.
All plates are backed, however, if you try hard you could cut yourself, but why would you try to?

Like I said before, I'll do a proper review soon.  For now I would like to wish my wonderful husband a Happy Happy Birthday!


1 comment: