Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Coral Gradient


(source unknown)
Today's Coral Gradient mani was inspired by the awesome pic above (sourse unknown sorry)...mainly the colors on the surfboard.  I've never been a huge pink polish person, but lately I've been really diggin' the way corals look on my hands...makes me look tan..ha!
I really wish the true vividness of this showed up, but my camera just wouldn't have it.  In the pictures it looks like a nice petal pink but in real life its a neon coral gradient...and I mean NEON (much more orangey than showing here).  It's bright and happy and I love it. 
I used Sally Hansen White On, China Glaze Flip-Flop Fantasy, and Sinful Colors Tambleberry
What do ya think?

2 comments:

  1. your gradients are so GOOD!!!!!!!! which technique do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanx!! I use a foam make-up sponge to dab on the color and kinda move it up and down the nail as I go to blend the colors together. It also helps to use alittle pressure/drag when you are putting on your top coat. The top coat drag kinda helps blend everything too. The only other advice I have is to practice practice practice. My first gradients weren't awesome. Keep it up and thanks for reading!!

      Delete