Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Blue Holo Gradient

This will be my 3rd mani for Autism Awareness month!
For this mani I used China Glaze Hanging in the Balance and Color Club Over the Moon.
I painted one coat of Hanging in the Balance and then used the sponge gradient technique and sponged on a couple coats of Hanging in the Balance and Over the Moon.  I was surprised at how well they blended.  Unfortunately, I was not able to capture the holo goodness that is Over the Moon, but in real life the subtle depth is very elegant.

On a sad note...the Boston Marathon bombings are weighing heavy on our nation and our hearts.  My husband is a runner (sometimes I am too) and we have both participated in the Houston Marathon in the past.  I can only imagine what the people of Boston are going through.  My prayers and thoughts are going out to all effected either physically or emotionally.  Yesterday (late) I saw notices on Instagram to paint your nails purple for Boston today (4/16), but it was too late to do so.  So I will paint it purple tonight and share tomorrow. 
Please continue to pray for our nation.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have an instagram hun? I love your nails! My IG name is tabitha_nicole!

    ReplyDelete