Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Pattys' Day mani's - late

So the end of last week/weekend was busy and needless today I didn't get these posted here over the weekend.  If you follow me on Instagram (@ezzimcgee) then you may have seen these already.
My first mani is a chevron version of the Irish flag with an accent nail.  For this mani I used Kleancolor - Metallic Green, Pure Ice - Hot Tamale, and Sally Hansen - White On.  The accent nail was Kleancolor Gold stamped with Metallic Green.
For my second mani I took inspiration from some other nail art pics I saw online/instagram.
I have not had much success with watermarbling, but I decided to give it another go.  I did a rainbow marble on my ring and pinkie finger - rainbow leading to the pot of gold.  Index and middle finger I used Kleancolor Metallic Green and stamped a pot of gold and shamrocks using my Bunny Nails HD-B plate.

I think these last two St. Patty's mani's came out ok. The one MAJOR downside is that the Kleancolor Metallic Green seriously stained my nails.  I had never used this polish (new to me) so I had no idea this would happen.  I was finally getting rid of some staining from a red Valentine's Day mani and now this!!
Yellow!! They are flippin' yellow! ugh.
Happy St. Patty's Day ....late.


No comments:

Post a Comment