Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ninja Polish - Divinity

Ninja Polish recently started releasing their own line of polishes and they have really exceeded my expectations. 
Divinity is one of 2 polishes in the Enigma collection and is very close to Maxx Factor Fantasy Fire/Clarins 230.  The major difference is that it can be opaque on its own in only 2 coats!!
Gah!! Just look at that color shift....amazeballs
This is 2 coats of Divinity on its own with a top coat.  It has a thicker consistency than I prefer but is still very easy to work with.  Dry time is surprisingly fast despite the consistency.  It does dry with a semi-matte finish and in my wear test does chip/peel easily so a top coat is a must for shine and protection.  I can't express how beautiful this polish it.  I tried really hard to capture the shift, but my camera just wouldn't have it.  I am throwing in some underwater pics so you can see the color shift spectrum (great photographing technique for shifting polishes FYI).
This beauty shifts from gold, copper, red, green, blue, and purple.  It is simply amazing!  I have seen this layered over blue, purples and blacks and it is even better.  I definitely recommend getting your paws on one or three of these.  Divinity retails for $11 over at NinjaPolish.com

No comments:

Post a Comment