Tuesday, March 5, 2013

NOTD: Gilded St. George

I finally...finally broke down and bought some A England and I don't regret it.
I must be the last person in the nail blogosphere to buy St. George and Dragon...but I'm ok with that.  I grabbed mine from Llarowe.com if you are interested.

St. George is a gorgeous deep emerald holographic polish that is so pigmented I was able to get full opacity in 1 coat!! I have also heard it stamps well.
Pardon the lighting....I didn't take these pics in my normal set up.  I will do a proper swatch soon.
I decided to stamp using 2 new holiday plates.  The brocade pattern is from my Bunny Nails Holiday plate HD-B and the Claddagh (on my left ring finger) is from my Messy Mansion MM04 that I showed in my last post.  I used Essie Good as Gold to stamp with.  The full nail images on the Bunny Nails plate are huge.  Large enough that I could isolate different parts of the image on each nail so they weren't all the same!
This week is going to be a doozy for me, but I'll be back soon with more lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment