Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day Nail Art Challenge Day 6 - Your Choice

Today wasn't really a challenge day.  I wanted y'all to have the freedom to do what you wanted for Valentines day. 
I decided that since I have been doing detailed nail art for this challenge I should do something simple and elegant.
Here are my Glitter Gradient Valentines Day nails - Sally Hansen Flashy Fuchsia and Razzle Dazzler
I'm on the fence on how it came out.  Ive done glitter gradients before and they have looked better.  My Razzle Dazzler is old and getting really thick, so I had a hard time getting the gradient smooth.  They will do. 
I would like to thank everyone you has been reading and keeping up with my posts.  It means a lot.  Also super special thanks for my challenge participants Elena and Lynette.  I didnt expect anyone to participate in my challege, especially since I am new to the block, so it was really nice to meet these two and get their encouragement. 
Please go check out their Valentines Day nails:
1. Elena from Ecklipsed by Color
2. Lynette from Pink & Purple Dots

I hope everyone has a great Valentines Day!


1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks again for your lovely challenge. I'm in again should you have one again in the future, had so much fun !!

    I LOVE the colour combo, the Fuchsia is such a gorgeous colour and looks like little diamonds sprinkled on the tips. ♥

    Hope you had a FANTASTIC Valentines day ♥

    ReplyDelete